Since I was tagged by sweet little aulirowitch and it’s a Tuesday I thought I’d try to whip this out. I tend to read series compulsively so they stick with me more than anything and have focused solely on fiction.
Rules : In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard - they don’t have to be “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know that you’ve tagged them.
- The Sleep Book by Dr. Seuss
- Little House on the Prairie (series) by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Dragonsong (The entire Harper Hall series) Anne McCaffery
- The Chronicles of Amber (Corwin’s cycle) by Roger Zelazny
- Elric of Melnibone (series) by Michael Moorcock
- Magic’s Pawn (The Last Herald Mage series and by extension anything to do with Valdemar) by Mercedes Lackey
- Red as Blood: Tales from the Sisters Grimmer by Tanith Lee
- Night Shift(Jill Kismet series) & Working for the Devil (Dante Valentine series) by Lilith Saintcrow
- Blackbirds (Miriam Black series) by Chuck Wendig
- The Belgariad and The Malloreon ( also The Elenium and The Tamuli because Sparhawk daminit!) by David Eddings
I don’t want to single anyone out today but I’d love to see what others read as I am always looking for new things to try!